Among ESKRIDGE LAW’s victories in real estate disputes are the following:
- ESKRIDGE LAW recovered $250,000 which had been stolen from its client by internet wire fraud.
- ESKRIDGE LAW settled for only $5,000 a case in which a residential buyer accused the firm’s client of sales fraud.
- ESKRIDGE LAW represented homeowners associations regarding a variety of matters.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled an eminent domain case against its client (the property owner).
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a pre-litigation settlement of $120,000 on a matter involving seller misrepresentations in a residential sale.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled a lawsuit against its client regarding the sale of an apartment complex.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a settlement of $45,000 on behalf of its clients against their residential landlord.
- ESKRIDGE LAW settled a complicated real estate fraud case on behalf of its client, the seller, for nothing more than a buy-back of the property.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully represented a client in the partition of property containing apartments and retail space.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled a partition action on behalf of its client (the defendant).
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled an action claiming real estate fraud on behalf of its client (the defendant).
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a settlement of over $250,000 on behalf of tenants of two apartments which were damaged by water.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully defended an unlawful detainer action.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled a partition action on behalf of its client (the plaintiff).
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled a claim regarding allegations of damage to real property.
- ESKRIDGE LAW convinced an insurance company to pay $235,000 to resolve a case on behalf of one of its real estate clients.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained settlements totaling $15,500 from two defendants, and a default judgment of over $600,000 from a third defendant in a real estate fraud case.
- ESKRIDGE LAW succeeded in settling a dispute involving an HOA for $45,000, plus some non-monetary items which were greatly appreciated by the clients.
- ESKRIDGE LAW succeeded in obtaining a full dismissal of its client (the seller) in a real estate litigation matter.
- ESKRIDGE LAW succeeded in preventing a lawsuit in a real estate “failure to disclose” case in a settlement which involved its client (the seller of an apartment complex) paying only $12,500.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a mistrial in a matter involving an 11,000 acre ranch, and obtained a favorable settlement involving the transfer of certain property shortly afterward.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully defended the owner of commercial property regarding ADA access issues.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully prevented the owner of commercial property from being criminally prosecuted related to land use violations.
- ESKRIDGE LAW assisted the buyers of a residential property in forcing reluctant sellers to proceed with closing escrow.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled a partition action involving an income property in Gardena.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully quashed a real estate fraud lawsuit which had been brought against ten of its clients.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully resolved a partition action involving three apartment buildings.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully represented two plaintiffs in a fraud/breach of contract/partition action involving two residential properties and seven investment properties.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully defended the owners of a residential property against an action for breach of contract and fraud. ESKRIDGE LAW succeeded in obtaining a court order expunging the lis pendens, after which the case quickly settled.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully represented the plaintiff in an action for specific performance of a contract to purchase real property, despite the fact that the contract was never signed by the owner of the property. Today, ESKRIDGE LAW’s client is residing peacefully at the property.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a settlement of $75,000 on behalf of a would-be buyer whose real estate agent/loan broker falsely represented to the buyer that her loan application had been denied, then secretly purchased the property for himself.
- ESKRIDGE LAW represented local associations of realtors in numerous business, employment, and real estate matters.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully represented the plaintiff in a partition action. As the result of a settlement achieved at mediation, the defendant purchased plaintiff’s share of the property at the current market value.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully handled the sale of a Palos Verdes property on behalf of the seller.
- ESKRIDGE LAW prevailed at trial in a real estate matter in Orange County Superior Court, on behalf of plaintiffs.
- ESKRIDGE LAW helped numerous clients to avoid litigation by taking preemptive measures and by quickly resolving any disputes which arose.
- ESKRIDGE LAW prevailed in a real estate case which was tried to a jury in Torrance Superior Court on behalf of plaintiffs.
- ESKRIDGE LAW prevailed in a jury trial in Kern County Superior Court, representing property owners who were sued by an RTC-controlled company. The company sought to rescind a contract for the sale of 11,000 acres. Not only did the jury rule in favor of ESKRIDGE LAW’s clients as to the ownership of the entire 11,000 acres — the jury also awarded ESKRIDGE LAW’s clients $300,000 on their cross-claim.