Among ESKRIDGE LAW’s victories in business disputes are the following:
- ESKRIDGE LAW resolved the break-up of a business relationship which, among other things, involved the sale of two corporations (in two different states), and the sale of two real estate properties (in two different states).
- ESKRIDGE LAW recovered $1,350,000 which had been stolen from its client by internet wire fraud
- ESKRIDGE LAW recovered $250,000 which had been stolen by its client by internet wire fraud.
- ESKRIDGE LAW resolved a complex international business dispute involving companies in the United States, Canada, and China.
- ESKRIDGE LAW settled a pre-litigation claim by its client, against a poorly performing vendor.
- ESKRIDGE LAW handled a stock sale transaction for its restaurant industry client.
- ESKRIDGE LAW represented a veterinary practice in the successful purchase of its office building.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled a breach of contract and fraud case among owners of a company.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained $375,000 on behalf of its clients in a shareholder derivative action.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled an ADA access claim brought against one of its retail business clients for only $4,000.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a $44,000 judgment in a business litigation matter after only a few months of litigation.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully resolved an ADA construction access lawsuit.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a $130,000 pre-litigation settlement for a client in a stock dispute involving convertible debentures.
- ESKRIDGE LAW represented a client in the sale of her tree trimming business.
- ESKRIDGE LAW provided legal advice which was successful in preventing many of its business clients from being sued.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a dismissal of a $38 million loan fraud case against its client.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a judgment of $479,341 in a shareholder derivative action.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully defended a major non-profit corporation which had been accused of allowing one of its employees to sexually harass a consumer.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully settled a breach of contract action against a local non-profit corporation.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained $150,000 in a shareholder derivative action.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained $55,000 for a small business in breach of contract case.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully prevented numerous of its business clients from being sued.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully defended the majority shareholders of a local electronics company in complex business litigation involving numerous claims and cross-claims. A settlement which involved buying out the interests of the minority shareholder was ultimately achieved.
- ESKRIDGE LAW represented the defendant in a declaratory relief action and, after prevailing on a motion for summary judgment, received a settlement of $33,500 in favor of its client – the defendant.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully represented a home health corporation in litigation against one of its former directors and officers involving eleven different causes of action.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully represented the buyers of a major floral store in Orange County.
- ESKRIDGE LAW successfully represented the sellers in the sale of a machinery manufacturing company.
- ESKRIDGE LAW achieved summary judgment in a construction defect case in Los Angeles Superior Court.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained a cost award of $156,000 in favor of Defendant Velur Investments II, Inc. in a competition case brought by Roland Land Investments, Inc.
- ESKRIDGE LAW helped numerous clients to avoid litigation by taking preemptive measures and by quickly resolving any disputes which arose.
- ESKRIDGE LAW obtained the dismissal of a business case against its client by filing a motion for summary judgment.
- A Torrance jury awarded $1.5 million to ESKRIDGE LAW’s clients in a stock fraud case against a local real estate broker.
- ESKRIDGE LAW prevailed in a bench trial in Torrance Superior Court, representing an interior designer who sued a former client for non-payment.